The main directions of international activities of the Department of automation of chemical productions is:
- The international scientific-technical cooperation
- Provide educational services to foreign nationals
- International scientific-practical conferences
- The participation of scientists of the Department in international events
- The publication of scientific works abroad
The Department takes an active part in the project TEMPO European Union program "Erasmus Mundus". In this project, students have the opportunity to go on learning and practice of the leading universities of Europe (Italy, Portugal). Today there are agreement with the dvomu universities:
- — Milan Polytechnic (Italy);
- -Polytechnic Institute of the city of Tomar (Portugal).
Within the framework of international cooperation carried out scientific and academic exchange. In particular, the annual International Conference "Automation and computer-integrated technologies", that is conducted on the basis of the Department, the active participation of the host delegation from Polish universities.
In the framework of cooperation with the European Union, the Department operates a number of international agreements on cooperation:
- — The agreement on scientific and technical, educational, academic cooperation with natural sciences and technical Faculty of the University's Jarosław Opolski (The Republic Of Poland)
- -Agreement in the framework of the TEMPO programme the European Union Erasmus Mundus Trans-European Mobility Project On Education for Subtainable Development (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine)
- — The agreement with UNIDO within the framework of UNIDO project of resursoefektivnogo and cleaner production