About The Department

E7y34OkpD-M

Faculty of automation of chemical industries (AHV) trains specialists in the development of, design and operation of systems of automation of technological processes and computer-integrated technological complexes.

By 50 years of its existence the Chair prepared at 2 thousands of specialists. They come with many units of institutes of Cybernetics and automation, departments of enterprise automation, scientific-research and design institutes of Ukraine and the former Soviet Union.

AHV at the Department were trained and training specialists to 15 the countries of the, including from Bulgaria, Germany, Algeria, Lebanon, Yemen, etc..

Significant is the contribution of the Department in the research and design work in the field of automation. Teachers and scientists of the Department implemented in production of more than 50 development of technical means of measurement for computer control systems of technological processes. In many of them suggested improving the technological processes.

Many of the developments of the Department have the original character — at the level of inventions. The Department received more than 400 Copyright certificates on inventions.

The teachers of the AHV fruitfully worked and in methodological development – they are issued 180 printed teaching and 38 manuals.

The Department was created by the order of Rector of KPI Prof. Pligunova O.s.. No. 434 from 2.06.1960 p. and originally was called the Department of theoretical bases of automation. Its first head was Professor Kornilov Yuriy Georgievich.

Born Cornelius J. G. in 1907. in the village of Miropolì in Zhytomyr region , in 1930 p. He graduated from the electro-mechanical Faculty of the Leningrad Polytechnical Institute on a speciality-engineer-electrician. In 1930-35 years worked as an Assistant departments of theoretical mechanics, theoretical electrical engineering, higher mathematics and resistance of the Leningrad Polytechnical Institute, having received a thorough professional training, that has been successfully used for further work in automation.

In 1952 p. Cornelius J. G. moved to Kiev, where becomes the head of the Department of automation at the Institute of gas, in 1955 p. defending his doctoral thesis in Polytechnical Institute. With 1958 p. starts to work in KPI senior lecturer of the Department of automation of metallurgical processes and furnaces. In 1959 became a professor at the, and in 1960 p. headed by the newly created Chair of theoretical bases of automation at the chemical-technological faculty (HTF). A year later the Chair was renamed: first in the Chair "theoretical bases of automation and automation of chemical industries, and then it becomes the Department "automation of chemical industries.

In 1963,. Cornelius J. G. translated to the Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute, where will organize a similar Department and worked there until retirement.
In 1963-1964 Gg. compulsory”the duties performed by head of the Department Professor Stupak, Mikhail Danilovich, scientific work of which was related to”problem with the studies of electrochemical methods for the determination of the thickness of the coating.

With 1964 p. by 1977 p. headed Rostyslav Ladìêv Yakovlevich. He was born in 1914 p. in the city of. Kotovs′ku Odessa region, in 1939 p. graduated from KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE on a speciality the engineer-mechanics of the processes, vehicles and machinery for chemical industries. Rostislav Yakovlevich took part in the war with Finland, He was wounded. From the first day of the great patriotic war, he is at the front, defending Kiev, gets into the environment. After the liberation of Kiev, works as an engineer-mechanic, with 1946 p. Department of machinery and devices of chemical production of the CRPD first lab assistant, then an Assistant. In 1953 p. defends PhD thesis, in 1957 p. goes into the Kyiv Institute of automation, where leads the laboratory of automation of chemical productions, continuing part-time teaching at KPI. Ladìêv, I. co-author of the books "machines and apparatuses of chemical industry (theory and calculations), 1959 r., Machines and apparatuses of chemical industry " (tutorial for colleges), 1963 p.

In 1973. Ladìêv, I. defending his doctoral dissertation and in the same year became a Professor of the Department. During his management of the Department also strengthened material, along with the modern at the time of the first automatic computing machines.

According to the results of their work every year at the 20% students of the Department, among them asylum master's degrees, as well as lecturers take part in research seminars and conferences. A significant part of the subject of Diploma specialists and masters meets a real scientific and technical problems of automation of technological processes of different industries.

Thanks to the creative cooperation of the Department with teachers of the Department are systematically implemented in the educational process of new development, updated facilities and educational-methodical literature, creates new laboratory work. Under the guidance of Prof.. Ostapenka Y. A.. and Him in.. the Department has access to the international arena, cooperates with many universities in the world, in particular, Prof. Kubrak., Kvasko M., Zhuchenko., Assoc. Pleskonos A.k., Assoc. Oleynik Y. K.. Chief of the teaching work to foreign Universities. With 1990 by 2007 year of the Department was headed by Prof.. Kvasko Mykhaylo Zynoviyovych , the renowned specialist for the design and calculation of the automation systems. During this time considerably expanded resource base, students and teachers has increased almost twice.

With 2007 the year the Chair of holds doctor of technical sciences, Professor Zhuchenko Anatoliy Ivanovich. He is a well-known specialist in the field of the theory of automatic control of technological processes, has his scientific school, its students are successfully operating in Ukraine and abroad.

E7y34OkpD-M

Department ” Automation of Chemical Production ” ( ASP ) trains specialists for development, design and operating systems of automation of technological processes and computer- integrated technology complexes .

For 50 years the Department has prepared about 2 thousand specialists. They work in many departments of the Institute of cybernetics and automation, automation departments , research and design institutes in Ukraine and the former Soviet Union countries .

AСP department trained and internships professionals from 15 countries, including Bulgaria, Germany, Algeria, Lebanon, Yemen and others.

The Department make a considerable contribution in research and design in the field of automation. Teachers and researchers of Department implemented more than 50 projects such as technical means of measurements and computer process control systems in industrial process. Many of them are innovative technologies

The department was established by order of the KPI Rector Prof.. Plyhunov OS at number 434 of 02/06/1960 and originally was called the Department of the theoretical foundations of automation. Its first head was Professor Yury G. Kornilov.

Kornilov JG was born in 1907. in Myropol the Zhytomyr region. In 1930, graduated from electro-mechanical department of the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute watch specialty in electrical engineering. In 1930-35 he was working as Assistant of Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Theoretical Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Superior Strength of Materials in Leningrad Polytechnic Institute and received the fundamental professional training, which was successfully used for further work in the field of automation.

1952 YG Kornilov moved to Kyiv , where he became head of the department at the Institute of Automation of gas. In 1955 he defended his doctoral thesis at the Polytechnic Institute. Since 1958 he began working in the KPI as senior lecturer in automation of metallurgical processes and furnaces department. In 1959 became a professor , and in 1960 headed the newly created chair of the theoretical foundations of automation in Chemical Engineering Department ( CED ). A year later, the department was renamed first in “Theoretical Foundations of automation and automation of chemical plants “, and then it becomes a department of Automation of Chemical Production.

In 1963. Kornilov JG transferred to Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute, where he organizes a similar department and working there until his retirement.
In 1963-1964 responsibilities of Head of the Department was performed by Stupak MD, whose scientific work was in the field of electrochemical methods for determining the thickness of the plating.

From 1964 to 1977, y . department was headed Ladіev RY . He was born in 1914 in Kotovsk Odessa region. In 1939 he graduated with honors from the KPI for a mechanical engineer of processes , apparatus and machines for chemical production. Ladiev participated in the war with Finland, was wounded. From the first day of World War II, he – at the front , protecting Kyiv . After the Kyiv liberation he began to work as mechanical engineer. Since 1946 he has been working at the department of machinery and apparatus for chemical production in KPI firstly as laboratory assistant, then an assistant. 1953 defends his Ph.D. thesis. In 1957, moving to Kyiv Institute of Automation , where he heads the laboratory of automation in chemical industries, while continuing teaching in the KPI . Ladіev RJ was co-author of “Machines and apparatus of chemical industry ( basic theory and calculations ), 1959, ” Machines and Apparatuses of Chemical Industry ” (textbook for colleges ) , 1963.

With the advent of Ladіev RY as ACP Department Head he organize the preparation of PhD theses by young scientists. In several years time, PhD works was successfully defended by the ‘first wave’ of teachers: Pleskonos AK, Ostapenko, JA, Bulgakov BB, Kubrak AI Krekotn Y., Oleinik JK, Kvasko MZ and Palevsky VV, which, however, was not a graduate of the department.

In 1973. Ladіev RJ finished his doctoral thesis in the same year became a professor of ACP department. During his management department also strengthened in material basis, beside with modern at that time automatic devices appeared first computing machines.

As a result of their work each year about 20% of the students of the department, including master’s degree seekers and teachers participate in academic seminars and conferences. Considerable part of specialist diploma topics and masters works was correspond to real scientific and technical problems of automation of technological processes of various industries.

Thanks to the creative collaboration with companies teachers of Department systematically implement into the educational process new developments, updated material basis and created new labs. Under the guidance of prof. Ostapenko JO and Kovalenko YO Department carried out in the international arena, cooperates with many universities in the world, prof. Kubrak AI Kvasko MZ, Zhuchenko AI Assoc. Pleskonos AK Assoc. Oleinik JK invited to teach to foreign universities. From 1990 to 2007 the department was headed by prof. Kvasko Michael Zynoviyovych known specialist in the design and calculation of automation systems. During this time, significantly expanded financial base, number of students and teachers has almost doubled.

Since 2007 position of Head of the Department occupied by Doctor of Sciences, Professor Zhuchenko AI. He is a renowned expert in the theory of automatic process control and has own scientific school. His students are successfully working in Ukraine and abroad.

E7y34OkpD-M

Кафедра «Автоматизации химических производств» (AXN) готовит специалистов по разработке, проектированию и эксплуатации систем автоматизации технологических процессов и компьютерно-интегрированных технологических комплексов.

By 50 лет существования кафедра подготовила около 2 thousands of professionals. They are staffed with many entities institutes of Cybernetics and automation, departments of enterprise automation, scientific research and design institutes of Ukraine and the former Soviet Union.

On faculty training and internship AHP specialists from 15 countries , including from Bulgaria , Germany , Algeria , Lebanon , Yemen, etc. .

The Chair introduced the znaiel′nyj contribution to the scientific – research and design – design works in the field of automation . Teachers and scientists of the Chair introduced more 50 development – technical means of measurement for process control computer systems. Many of them offered innovative solutions for technological processes .

Many of the Development Department have the original character – at the level of inventions . Employees of the Department received more than 400 Copyright certificates on inventions .

Teachers of the Department of CHEMICAL and fruitfully work area of methodological developments – they issued 180 printed instructional and 38 manuals.

The Department was established by the order of Rector of KPI Prof. Plygunov A. S.. under no. 434 from 2.06.1960 g. and was originally called the theoretical bases of automation. Its first head was Professor Yuri Georgievich Kornilov.

Born Cornelius W.. in 1907 . in the village of Miropoly in Zhytomyr , in 1930 g. He graduated from the electro-mechanical Faculty of the Leningrad Polytechnical Institute on a speciality engineer-electrician. In 1930-35 He worked as an Assistant to the chairs of theoretical mechanics , theoretical electrical engineering , higher mathematics and resistance of materials the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute , After receiving basic training , you have successfully used for further work in the field of automation.

In 1952 g. Cornelius W.. He moved to Kiev , where he became head of the Department of automation at the Institute of gas , in 1955 g. defends his doctoral dissertation in Polytechnic Institute. C 1958 g. starts to work in KPI senior lecturer at automation of metallurgical processes and furnaces. In 1959 becoming a Professor , and in 1960 g. headed by a new Department of theoretical fundamentals of automation in chemical-technological faculty ( HTF ) . A year later the Chair was renamed : first in the Department of theoretical bases of automation and chemical production automation» , and then it becomes Chair of chemical production Automation» .

In 1963. Cornelius W.. translates into Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute, where is organizing a similar Department up and running there until retirement.
In 1963-1964 GG served as head of the Department Assistant Professor Stupak Mikhail Danilovich , the scientific work of which was connected with the studies of electrochemical methods for the determination of the thickness of plating.

C 1964 g. by 1977 g. the Department was headed by Rostislav Ladiev Yakovlevich. He was born in 1914 g. in g. Kotovsk, Odessa region. In 1939 g. graduated with honors from KIEV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE on specialty mechanical engineering processes , machines and equipment of chemical manufactures . Rostislav Yakovlevich took part in the war with Finland , He was wounded. From the first days of the great patriotic war he at the front , defending Kiev , gets into the environment. After the liberation of Kiev is an engineer-mechanic , c 1946 g. works at the Department of machines and devices of chemical production KPI'S first lab assistant , then Assistant . In 1953 defends PhD thesis , in 1957 g. enters the Kiev Institute of automatics , where is headed by chemical production automation lab , continuing to teach part-time in KPI. Ladiev R. I. co-wrote the books "Machines and devices of chemical industry (the basic theory and calculations) , 1959 g., "Machines and devices of chemical industry" ( a textbook for colleges ) , 1963.

With the advent of the leadership of the Department of CHEMICAL Rostislav Yakovlevich organizes preparation of master's theses young employees of the Department. Within a few years had successfully defended the thesis of graduates "first wave" : Pleskonosom A.. , Y. Ostapenkom. , Bulgakov B.b.. , Kubrakom A. And. , Krekotenem Yu.. , Oleynik Yu.. , Kvaskom Mz. and in Palevs′kim.. , Which one , true, was not a graduate of the Department of.

In 1973. Ladiev R. I. defends his doctoral dissertation and in the same year became a Professor of the Department. During his management of the Department also strengthened material , next to the modern automatics at the time the first calculating machines.

Based on the results of its work annually, about 20% students of the Department , among them, and applicants for master's degrees , as well as lecturers are involved in scientific seminars and conferences . A significant portion of the subject matter specialists and masters theses correspond to real scientific and technical problems of automation of technological processes of various industries.

Thanks to the close cooperation of the Department with enterprises, teachers of the Department systematically introducing new developments in the educational process , updated base material and methodical literature , new labs. Under the leadership of Prof . Ostapenko Ya. and Kovalenko. the Department has implemented the international arena , cooperates with many universities around the world, in particular , Prof. A. Kubrak. , Kvasko M.. , Zhuchenko A.. , Assoc . Pleskonos Said.. , Assoc . Oleynik Yu.. invited for a teaching job in foreign universities. C 1990 by 2007 year the Department was headed by Prof.. Kvasko Mikhail Zinovevich , a renowned expert on the design and calculation of automation systems . During this time, greatly expanded resource base , the number of students and teachers grew almost twice.

C 2007 the Chair of the year took a doctor of technical sciences , Professor Zhuchenko Anatoliy Ivanovich. He is a renowned specialist in the field of the theory of automatic control of technological processes , has its own scientific school , his pupils are successfully operating in Ukraine and abroad.